Sunday 13 March 2016

Where bread is king

We visited Firehouse Bakery in Delgany on a glorious Saturday in March!


Incredible selection of bread, pastries and treats.


They serve breakfasts too which sound amazing but didn't try anything off the breakfast menu on our first visit. 


So much to choose from but I spent a lot of time distracted by their oven before I chose!!


I went for an Americano and brioche with butter and jam. It was so fresh. Whatever the jam was, it was delicious.


Also had a doughnut (This is the home of those amazing Revolution bakery doughnuts you can find in Avoca, 3FE & Bear Market Coffee to name a few!!) I chose salted caramel and honeycomb. I love their doughnuts. They're super fresh and absolutely stuffed with fillings that ooze out on your first bite - amazing!



This place is most definitely a carb lovers heaven! Will be back v soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment