Thursday 16 June 2016

In no Pickle

You won't be in a pickle if you eat here!!

Managed to get a table at Pickle Eating House & Bar on Camden Street for early on a Saturday evening. We were told at booking we'd have the table for two hours but that wasn't an issue. 


Got here and it was still quiet enough. We were shown straight to our table. The interior when it was still emptyish:



The food menu:


I ordered the crispy prawns as my starter.

 
For my main then I went with the chicken korma with a side of rice. The korma was incredible. The chicken was so tender and melt in the mouth. The aged rice was moreish ha! 



Sean ordered the Bombay scallops and the tandoori lamb chops. I got to try both and they were delish! 



The basket of bread was also fantastic - best naan bread I've had in years!!! 


Super flavoursome food and I really enjoyed it all. 

Wine wise - we chose to share a bottle of Leopard's Leap Chenin Blanc. Went v well with my dinner :)

Great addition to Camden Street. Delighted to see a fab Indian restaurant in the City Centre. 

Couldnt fault it and can't wait to return. 


No comments:

Post a Comment