Monday 20 March 2017

Tornare a Cirillos

Recently revisited Cirillos.

We booked a table for earlyish on a Friday evening.

Sometimes I am always a little worried when I love somewhere on the first visit and it lets me down on the repeat visit. I am really happy to be able to say that was not the case with Cirillos. The food is amazing. The staff are great and full of bants.

We had a lovely table in the corner. We had some prosecco with our starters.

For starters I had the arancini. Delicious balls of rice, mozzarella and tomato with a dipping sauce.


I chose a Nealo pizza for my main. A white pizza (pizza bianche) with ricotta, red onion, nduja and mozzarella. The nduja was deliciously spicy.





For dessert I chose the Tiramisu. I didn't want to share so Sean had to order his own!! Big slice but super light.



You can order pizza for collection. The food was so good I returned a couple of weeks later to collect some pizzas to have at home. And yeah I chose the Nealo again :)








No comments:

Post a Comment