Monday 26 December 2016

Not so Fat Friday

Honest to Goodness has been on "the list" for quite some time. Came here on a Friday afternoon for lunch. There wasn't a queue for a table, I think we were very lucky as I noticed a bit of a queue while we were eating. I wanted the tuna Caesar Salad but they were out of fresh tuna that day so I chose a Chicken Caesar Salad with a can of San Pellegrino Limonata.

Huge portion size. I have to be honest I am not usually a fan of salads (In fairness I don't look like I eat too many of them ha) but this one was really really good. I also loved the raspberry dressing that was on the bread that accompanied the salad. It was absolutely stuffed with chicken and parmesan. 


They know what's up with the built in straw holder - how awesome?!


Honestly super good. Will definitely be back and next time it will be to try one of their pizzas!

No comments:

Post a Comment